Ward 7, we are always working for you!
If you or someone you know is in need of assistance, please contact a member of my constituent services team. Are you having an issue with city services?


Our constituent services team can use your 311 service request number to follow-up on your request if it is not resolved in a timely manner.

If you need additional assistance please complete the form below or contact one of our constituent services team member.

Constituent Services Request Form

* indicates required information
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

Connect with Our Constituent Services Team